About Steel-Pro: A Maine, Employee-Owned Company
Located in beautiful mid-coast Maine, Steel-Pro is a custom manufacturer of ASME code pressure vessels, biopharmaceutical equipment, vacuum chambers, storage tanks, sanitary vessels, and other custom-designed equipment. Steel-Pro was started in 1978 by Chris Beebe and Fred Carey. In 2014 it was converted to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Strive to be a company with zero injuries and zero quality defects. Our empowered employee-owners look for innovative ways to supply the highest quality products on time and at competitive prices by exhibiting strong, principled leadership, teamwork, trust and respect.
To design and fabricate custom process equipment at the best value and delivery for our customers while maintaining a safe workplace environment.
- We provide a safe environment for employees and visitors
- We value the importance of fairness, honesty, integrity, respect and accountability for our actions and decisions
- We are dedicated to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business
- We value teamwork and employee’s commitment to Steel-Pro
- We consider our customers and suppliers valued “business partners” and act accordingly
|Chris Beebe – Chairman of the Board|
|Steve Ladd – President & CEO|
|Craig Wells – VP of Operations / Chief Operating Officer|
|Jeanne Rimm – VP of Finance / Chief Financial Officer|
|Thomas Kennedy – Director of Business Development|
|Scott Harris – Project Manager|
|Tom Kennedy – Field Operations Manager|
|Leon Smith – Operations Manager / Project Manager|
|Jason Buck – Engineering Manager|
|Peter Clement – Purchasing Manager|
|Rich Harris – Quality Control Manager|
|Dave Batty – Quality Inspector|
|Doug Frost – Shop Foreman|
|Jill Sullivan – Human Resources Manager|
|Melissa Marchetti – Office Manager|