Pressure Vessel Manufacturing
Steel-Pro Inc. has the expertise and knowledge to fabricate your pressure vessel or heat exchanger with almost limitless size and configuration options. Whether you need a stainless steel pressure vessel, a low pressure vessel, or pressurized tanks from many different materials, we offer the engineering and solutions you need. We specialize in custom projects and work with our customers to develop the right pressure vessel solution.
We have a wide range of experience in various materials of construction from stainless steel or carbon steel to titanium. We can also provide custom heating and cooling methods whether it is a dimple jacketed tank, half pipe jacketed, or a conventional jacket, Steel-Pro has you covered.
All pressure vessels and heat exchangers can be ASME Section VIII, Division 1 “U” or “UM” stamped. All welders at Steel-Pro Inc are certified per ASME Section IX.
The following alternative certifications are also available upon request:
- ASME Section VIII, Division I “U”
- ASME BPE (currently only a standard, not a certification)
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- CE / PED (Conformité Européenne, meaning “European Conformity” / Pressure Equipment Directive)
- MOM (Ministry of Manpower)